Saturday, August 21, 2010

Comfort

I got a call from my husband this morning (who knew phone calls would be the thing i look forward to the most in life) :) well, GUESS WHAT??....he sounded HAPPY! :) Oh goodness, that's such a relief!! We had a good talk and it seems like he's seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel of a bad week. *and it even helped that he slept good last night for the first time in about a week. I hope and pray that the next few days keep getting better and betterfor him...
The sound of his happy voice on the other end of the phone gave me comfort..Aaron's going to be alright. This phone call just showed me again how God is bigger than anything that tries to stand in our way. And He's taking care of it all


Last night my heart was heavy. I was feeling helpless when it came to encouraging Aaron so, i started reading Ephesians. Ch. 1 verses 1-3. It was about blessings. And God has given us so many blessings. And needless to say, last night after reading about blessings, i was truely blessed.
I had started out trying to find a verse to send Aaron for encouragement but it turns out , going to God's Word is uplifting during every situation in life. (i've known this...just it takes a while for me to put it into practice sometimes)
I was comforted by what i read...
I SLEPT good last night! I gave everything to God before i went to bed so my heart was more relaxed, and yeah...yesterday evening my mom and i went to Anna's Linens and i bought two new pillows...so that could have helped alittle too :)

1 comment:

  1. Sis you are TOO CUTE :) Good job at keeping up with your blog. Wish I had more time to do mine! I love you. Stay in the Word and you will ALWAYS be encouraged. Prayers. Love you. Sister HUGS!

    ReplyDelete