Well that's how i felt the two weeks we were home. Aaron got to see his parents for a few days and i spent most of my time with my family. We stayed at my parents' in Waco the whole time except the weekend we went to South Padre with Amber and Aaron's nephew (and mine!!)
Im so thankful for the time we got to spend back in texas with the ones we loved. Im especially thankful for all the my parents did for us by letting us crash at their place for two weeks and eat their food etc.
My favorite memories were the nights that the four of us (my parents, Aaron and I) would stay up till midnight playing Nertz and the times i got to spend with my little sisters playing soccer outside with them or listening to Arianna read me a story and giving a heart to heart talk to McKayla- big sis to little sis. I love my family and i definitely love being a big sister.
Now here are pretty much a whole bunch of pictures from the last few days we were there....
RACES
We raced to the swings...
My dad and I had a nice chat and saw we were being spotted with the camera so we picked our noses ;) I love him!
Overall, we had a great afternoon at the park.
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
Aaron and I invited Amber and our nephew Jacob to the beach for the weekend. We enjoyed the schlitterbahn and the ocean…it was a great vacation! We got a hotel actually on the island so we could spend most of our time at the water no matter where we were….there’s a lot that happened but overall we had good memories and nice sunburns to show for our amazing weekend!
And more pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment