Four years ago today I got married. It was more of an elopement, but I don't regret the way we got married one bit! I didn't realize how drastically it would change my life, but it was one of the best decisions of my life. I am so thankful to have married Aaron Henry. God has definitely blessed me and our marriage. I'm thankful for His protection when Aaron went overseas the first year of our marriage. We have had our share of ups and downs, but I'm proud to say that the struggles we have faced have just made our love and our marriage that much stronger. We have seen each other at our best and at our worst, and I'm just so grateful that when i'm being my worst, Aaron still loves me. I daily struggle to follow 1 Corinthians 13, but I hope that as Corban grows, he will see that Aaron and I cherish each other and long to raise him in a loving atmosphere.
I really look forward to many more years with this man in my life and to the new adventures that we will come across together
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.
Thank you Aaron for your love, for being a wonderful, caring husband and father.

No comments:
Post a Comment