Monday, October 4, 2010

The End of My September

I finally took the plunge and bought a vacuum cleaner! I have only vacuumed my apartment twice since I’ve lived here (going on 6 months..) When I first got it I definitely vacuumed away!!! It made my apartment seem just like new! Now I definitely use it weekly!


I also got some blonde highlights in my hair…


I got a little carried away sending Aaron care packages this month…I think I sent him at least 10 if not more lol He was talking about how he wasn’t eating much lately and I felt bad, and don’t want him to die of starvation…so I went out and bought him a bunch of food…and some other stuff..



I write him a little something everyday and stick it in an envelope. I’ll wait at least a week and then I’ll send the letters together in a care package. These are what the envelopes look like



I had the girls over one day for a reward for not getting their colors changed at school…we painted and I sent the hand prints to Aaron




Amber and I celebrated her 24th birthday the weekend before her bday (which is Sept 16th) We had a great sister sister time. Loved it.



I kept Remington again…Cute little guy, we had so much fun. And thanks for my friends Tiffany and David Davlin, he got some new toys to play with and a new cute toybox to keep them in. He’s getting so big since the last time I saw him last month…





I had a litte too much fun too, playing with the dump trucks and toys, when he went down for his nap!



Poor Remi was sick again, so when he left, he definitely left his germs again. I got sick and was down for half the week starting Tuesday…
I got a call from Aaron on Monday and then I had a home study done that afternoon for my cousin’s little boys. I don’t know what’s going to happen with the home study because Aaron didn’t get a chance to contact the lady and she needed to talk to him before submitting it. Well, the satellites were down for a whole week so he didn’t get to talk to her and she had to submit it by Friday. So we’ll see how that goes. It’s all in God’s hands.
Since the satellites were down, that also means that I didn’t get to talk to him for a whole week. Thankfully I had another army wife who relayed a message that he was ok, and that the internet and phones were down that’s why he hadn’t gotten in contact with me (or the home study lady)
Last week it was kinda hard not getting to talk to him and not having any idea how he was doing, along with me being sick,but I made it through, and I got a call from him today! I went a whole week without breaking down! God is good…and gave me peace throughout the whole time.
Praise God!!

Also one of my best friends moved to Mississippi this month…so im sad but she seems happy, and hopefully when she comes home to visit we may get a chance to hang out again.

But anways, that’s the update of the rest of my September! Now, October has started….and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow…so prayers for that please cause I have to get a few fillings and im SO not good with shots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment